Life seemed like a kaleidoscope to me. Everything changed and nothing made sense…but it was wonderful

martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

Thoughts Tuesday: What a beautiful trip is this ladies and gentleman


This August I've been lucky enough to visit some of the most historical cities of Spain. Here are some pictures of Toledo, Segovia and Ávila.






















PD: If you want me to complete this post with more info about the buildings and stuff just tell me (i didn't want to write that much in case it was too long with the pictures and everything).
PD1: I've never done this kind of post, but I love photography and I wanted to show you where I've been this whoooole time.
PD2: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!

♥ See you tomorrow beautiful people ♥
Vlada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar!