Life seemed like a kaleidoscope to me. Everything changed and nothing made sense…but it was wonderful

lunes, 19 de mayo de 2014

I'm back, and this time I'm not leaving

So...Hello...How's your life? I'm glad if you're fine, and if you're not just remember that eventually the sun shines for everyone, no matter where you are. 
As I was saying, I'm back after a exhausting year of endless studying and I'm almost finish, so now I can put up actual content with good quality. So I'm dedicating way more time to my writing and I'm happy for that, which means this blog has stopped hibernating YAAAASSSSSS!

The schedule I'll follow will be *drum roll*:
MONDAY: Music (need I say more?)
TUESDAY: Thoughts (where I let you in my mind)
WEDNESDAY: revieWs (books, movies and everything that needs reviewing)
THURSDAY: anyTHing (I mean like ANYTHING from a recipe to a picture of a bird)
FRIDAY: Fashion (You'll be swimming in a sea of high-fashion and low-cost)
SATURDAY: just Saying (Interesting things for interesting people, thre you go)
SUNDAY: Silly (I guess I'll just post whatever comes in my mind on a Sunday that is somehow worthreading)

So here it is, the schedule I made during Geography class, also thanks Rookie mag, Sprinkle of Glitter, Zoella, Jacksgap for inspiring me. If it wasn't for you guays I wouldn't be back doing what I like :)

PS: Of course my parents and my sister always there to support me, you deserve a THANK YOU.
PS1: This is getting way too awkward so rather stop it but first...LET ME TAKE A SELFIE (just kidding I promise).
PS2: Grace Helbig, Reviewing Wednesday where put in my blog to honour you and the effort you put in your works. 

♥ See you tomorrow beautiful people ♥
Vlada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar!