Life seemed like a kaleidoscope to me. Everything changed and nothing made sense…but it was wonderful

jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

Tick Tock this is a clock

It would be better if I saw my life like it was the Hunger Games. Don't get me wrong, what I mean is that we could imagine that we're in the games but without killing people obviously.
It's more about reaching our goals, if not you die (not literally), fail or however you want to call it. That means you haven't win the games and you're surrended by the power of the Capitol which are society and its prejudices.

So I'll try this method to time trial ,maybe it helps with my lazyness...who knows? That being said, imagine Effie Trinket saying:


PD1: Im not crazy
PD2: Do people read my posts? Am I writting to nobody?
PD3: Correct my grammar mistakes please

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar!