Life seemed like a kaleidoscope to me. Everything changed and nothing made sense…but it was wonderful

miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

Dear Suzanne Collins: you ruined my life


I'm sorry I haven't written anything in a week, but I've been recovering and also I've been into reading THE HUNGER GAMES TRILOGY. Two days ago I finished the last book and now...I don't know what to do with my life. This book has consumed me in a way that is impossible for me to explain.
When I finished Mockinjay my tears turn to dust and I had like a litle panic attack. It was as if I was in this bubble (I even dreamed about book or didn't sleep some nights) and suddenly BOOM! Explosion and I've been thrown to the vacuum.
So there I was baking muffins and keeping myself busy with stupid stuff, or simply wandering around my house till 1D's new video came out, I was fangirling quite a bit and then COOM! again. Back to my previous mood (whatever it is).
I have to remind myself over again thta it's not real and it'll never be, I shouldn't hang on there I have to let go. It can't affect me.

Now think about it: Katniss' world is horrible then...Why do I want to be her live in her world and that stuff? I don't know, I guess I'm silly and I just need to get out of my paralyzing lethargy and do something.

PS: I'm kidding Suzanne you are awesome so thank you
PS2: Don't laughed at me
PS·: If you understand what I'm saying then thank you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por comentar!